LeasingTeam Professional supports Polish and global enterprises in sourcing key talent and in human resources management. The Agency specializes in permanent recruitment for mid- and senior level positions and in white-collar outsourcing. It successfully completes recruitment projects by applying a trademark ASSET® methodology that structures recruiter activities and boosts their effectiveness. We have offices in Gdansk, Warsaw, Katowice, Cracow, Poznan and Wroclaw. Professional is part of LeasingTeam Group - Poland"s largest group of exclusively Polish-owned personnel consultancy companies that for the past 15 years has been effectively linking candidates with employers and providing them with a comprehensive range of HR services.
For one of our Clients, we are currently looking for:
CS Business Process & Operations Analyst
The Customer Service Business Process & Operations Analyst II will initiate, drive, facilitate, and be a lead role in ensuring sample accessioning, order intake, logistics and customer service processes are documented and in alignment with the business needs. In addition, Business Process & Operations Analyst collaboratively define KPIs for Customer Service (quantitative and qualitative reports) and provide reporting as per established calendar.
In addition, He/she will work closely with International CS EMEA Leadership, Sr. Manager Customer Excellence and CS Training Lead to define priorities, obtain inputs and drive customer excellence initiatives within Customer Service and Customer Experience areas. At the same time, he/she will build close working relationship with IT in order to define, prioritize, plan and deliver projects involving technology changes.
Whilst having close working relationship with CS EMEA Leadership team the role will report to Head of Strategy and Operations.
Include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Initiate, drive, facilitate, and lead project initiation, planning, communication, and execution in conjunction with stakeholders; help ensure definition of project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Develop project schedules and milestones using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Track and manage project tasks, milestones, and deliverables.
- Liaise with stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Facilitate and/or present project level status updates.
- Maintain productive operational relationships with the commercial ops and IT departments and communicate initial and ongoing modification requests pertaining to all areas of the pre-post analytical process in the various systems on behalf of the customer service team.
- Take ownership of updating & expanding existing reporting curriculum for the Customer Service are in line with team"s and business needs.
- Take ownership of reporting execution and delivery to defined stakeholders.
Process and documentation:
- Ensure that all activities within the Customer Service Department are being performed and documented within established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Take ownership for the development, refinement, and implementation of SOPs that affect the department.
- Diligently work at identifying deficiencies and recognizing gaps in the pre-post analytical environment within the customer service department.
- Seek approval from stakeholders and implement approved process changes in collaboration with IT and laboratory operations personnel.
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work as a team and effectively communicate with internal and external groups.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a high-pressure, technical client-services environment.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve issues.
- Ability to support initiatives and be a self-starter.
- Proficient with Excel. Experience in reporting automation seen as a strong plus.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to use various systems.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company"s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Fluency in english
- Bachelor"s Degree in Business Administration or related field as outlines in the essential duties.
- 5 years of customer service or business analyst experience within healthcare or a clinical reference laboratory.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills and ability to collaborate with various levels throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated successful project management skills.
- Demonstrated follow-through and relationship management skills.
- Track record in roles such as (but not limited to) Business Process Analyst, Business Process Owners, Business Analyst, Reporting, Analyst and similar.
What we offer:
- Stable employment
- Working hours 7:00-17:00
- Hybrid work model: 1 day at home, 4 days in the office
- Benefits: private medical care, sports card, life insurance - paid by the employer
- Work in an international environment for a foreign client
- 2 week training in Switzerland
Apply via the link: https://bit.ly/3ASlPtY
Pursuant to existing law, LeasingTeam Professional does not charge candidates for taking part in recruitment processes. Please be kindly informed we will only contact selected Candidates.
Employment Agency - license no. 16 570